Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.” [Surah Younus:58]
Alhamdulillah, at Al Huda Institute Canada, we are preparing for our 7th convocation ceremony this year, for the many courses completed in the past 2 years. Al Huda Canada, Al Huda U.S and the more recent Al Huda eCampus teams are all humbled in recognition of the blessing of Allah swt to be part of a great vision … ‘Qur’an for ALL; In Every hand, In Every heart.’
- Taleem al Qur’an – English [TQE6]
- Taleem al Qur’an – English [TQE4]
- Taleem al Qur’an – Urdu [TQU4]
- Fiqh al Quloob 2 [FqQ2]
- Tahfidh al Qur’an [THQ]
- Tum Kab Tawba Karo Gay
- Divine Light
Graduates, please note!
Registration steps provided on this page are for Onsite Graduates only.
* Students are welcome to bring along two female guests.
(however they must provide us with the confirmed number of accompanying guests at the time of registration)
Checklist for Registration
Please make sure to complete all applicable steps:
1. Check your Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for graduating at the Convocation 2017, please make sure that you:
- Have fulfilled all the academic requirements for your course in order to receive the Diploma/Certificate.
- Have cleared all dues (fee payments) from the duration of the course.
- Students who have doubts of their results completion status are advised to confirm with their Course Incharge whether they have fulfilled the qualifications of obtaining Diploma/ Certificate.
2. R.S.V.P. and Pay via registration form below
3. Pickup Graduation Scarf
* Please note that Academic Office at Al Huda Institute Canada reserves the right to take final decision of eligibility.
* Certificates and Diplomas will ONLY be printed on completion of registration and fee payment RECEIVED by July 5th, 2017.
Graduates who do not complete registration requirements by July 5th, 2017., their results will remain withheld and will not be included for the ceremony this year. They are welcome to attend the ceremony as guests.
WHAT do we CELEBRATE?
We appreciate and celebrate those who’ve started the effort of Living the Qur’an!
At Al Huda, Convocation is a formal event of graceful recognition of graduate accomplishments, those who’ve studied the noble texts of Qur’an and Hadith and the various sciences as well as valuable texts for tazkiyah and spiritual uplift of the believers.
Our graduates testify to the enrichment of lives and satisfaction of souls attained with the course study, they feel they have been able to redefine and re-allign their lives in the light of Qur’an, have an improved connection with their Creator as well as the family, the community and the humanity in general.
At the event, audience can hope to listen to some of the student reflections of how their journey was and what it’s taking them forward to.
WHO is coming?
We expect dignitaries to grace the event, both of Islamic Scholarship, and those with an academic, socio-political impact on the community.
Members of other Islamic organizations, Islamic schools and representatives of various community welfare initiatives are also valuable guests expected to attend.
Our larger body of guests include graduates, students, alumni, sisters from Islamic community around the GTA, from other cities and provinces of Canada as well as U.S.
Why the Registration Fee?
What is the Registration Fee for onsite graduates?
Registration Fee for Onsite Course Students:
– Fiqh al Quloob: $25.00 per student
– Taleem al Qur’an: $75.00 per student
– Tahfidh al Qur’an: $100.00 per student
What if I'm an unable to attend ?
Please note that students who are unable to attend the ceremony in person and wish to receive the Diploma/Certificate, must also fulfill the Registration requirements.
You have the option of:
- Picking up your documents at a later date by yourself
- Someone else picking up your documents on your behalf *name of person authorized to pick up on on your behalf is required
- Having your documents mailed* to you by the Institute *shipping handling charges to be incurred by student
Where will the graduates be seated ?
Seating in front will be reserved for those graduates wearing the required uniform.
Guests will be guided to their seating area by volunteers
What will the graduates be wearing ?
On July 23rd, 2017 Graduating students are required to come in uniform (black abaya and Graduate Scarf)
Graduate scarfs can be collected from the bookstore between July 6th – 23rd:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays | 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays | 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Those coming from out of town on the day of the convocation may collect their graduate scarf on that day provided they have completed registration prior.
Bringing in your little ones and need help taking care of them?
Please note that age limit for children of graduates is 6 month – 8 years.
For a small fee of $10 for the entire day, children will have a fun day full of learning and age-appropriate activities!
Nut-free snacks will be provided.