ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
1) Is Al Huda only an Institute or a Masjid as
We are an educational Institute for women and children,
a Masjid and a registered elementary school.
2) Does the Al Huda Institute have an Imam or Aalimah
or any learned scholar who can provide fatwas for
questions and concerns?
At presently we do not have anyone onsite, however
answers to basic religious queries can be provided by
qualified staff members.
3) Is counselling available?
We can provide counselling; but not on a regular or
4) Is Al Huda a 'Sisters Only' Institute?
Our Institutes focuses primary on sisters’ education. We
do have Tahfiz Program, offered full-time for boys ages
10-12. There are also weekend classes to accommodate
boys ages 11-17 and younger boys ages 4-10. Apart from
onsite classes, we welcome brothers to join our online
classes, as well as eLearning classes which they can
take and complete according to their own schedule.
here for eLearning, and
click here for Online Classes.
5) Is Al Huda affiliated with any accredited
Currently we are not affiliated with any accredited
university. Insha’Allah we hope to do so in future.
ABOUT AL HUDA CAMPUSES
1) Does Al Huda only have one campus in the GTA?
We have one main Institute (head campus) in GTA with
programs offered on site. There are other satellite
programs operated by graduated students who are guided
by the Institute.
2) Aside from Pakistan and Toronto, are there any
other Al Huda branches?
Yes, alhamdulillah we do have International branches.
3) How can I get information regarding courses being
offered and resources in Markham/Scarborough?
For information and contact in this matter you may call:
Al Huda Institute Reception @ 905 624 2030
ABOUT AL HUDA COURSES
1) What courses does Al Huda have available for
women and young girls?
For all information on the courses offered, please check
the courses tab on our website
2) Does Al Huda offer any Arabic classes?
Though we do not currently offer any course pertaining
to specific learning the Arabic language, however
Qur'anic Arabic is incorporated in most of our courses.
3) Can course material be purchased online if we
decide to take online or eLearning classes?
Yes, all course material is available for purchase
visit Al Huda Online Bookstore
4) Can the Al Huda Diploma course be further used
towards attaining a university degree?
Currently our Diploma is not independently accredited
nor affiliated with any particular university. Any
particular university, where students further apply on
completion of Al Huda Diploma, may do so at their own
1) What are the hours of operation for the Al Huda
The Bookstore is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to
3:30pm and Sat-Sun from 10:00am to 2:00pm, unless
2) Is the bookstore open on holidays?
Bookstore is open on certain holidays. It is recommended
however to call prior to visiting @ 905 624 2030.
3) What are the hours of operation for the Fee
Fee window is open Tuesday and Friday from 9:00am to
3:00pm and Sat-Sun from 10:00am-2:00pm
4) Does Al Huda provide childcare for mothers?
Yes, we provide childcare only for children of Al Huda
staff and students. This is however subject to
availability of spot for the child in the particular
5) Can uniforms be purchased on campus?
Yes, all uniforms are available for purchase at the
6) Is there a Al Huda Marriage Bureau? How does it
Yes, we do have a Marriage Bureau facility. Kindly
contact marriage.bureau@alhudaInstitute.ca in this
1) Is there a uniform required for all registered
Yes, Uniform is required for all registered students.
For sisters it is a black abaya and hijab. The colour of
hijab is dependent on the course enrolled in.