Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
Introduction to Distance Learning
With Al-Huda’s mission and vision of “Qur’an for All – in every Hand; in every Heart“, Distance Learning offers different forms of electronically supported learning and teaching methodologies.
It essentially involves computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge where the content is delivered ‘Live’ or ‘through recordings’.
Who can benefit from Distance Learning?
- Those individuals who cannot take regular classes on campus to study the Quran courses can now benefit from Distance Learning courses from the comfort of their homes in our neighborhood offered.
- Those who discontinued their on-campus courses due to personal reasons can also complete their course via Distance Learning.
- Anyone irrespective of age, gender, profession, educational background, ethnicity.
- Reading and writing skills in Urdu or English.
- If a student cannot finish the course within 4 years, then re-registration is required.
Distance Learning is offering 4 following courses:
- Hifz Juz’ 30 (Free)
- Surah Al Baqarah Course (English) : A comprehensive study of Surah Al Baqarah
- Fahm al Qur’an Course: Comprises of review of the running translation and brief tafseer of the entire Qur’an.
- Taleem al Qur’an: Comprises of word to word translation and detailed tafseer of the entire Qur’an.