Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
SURAH AL BAQARAH
English Certificate Course
This certificate course that is offered in the English language will take students through a comprehensive study of the Pinnacle of the Quran, Surah Al Baqarah. The course includes recitation, word-to-word translation, word analysis and tafsir (Exegesis) of the verses of Surah Al Fatiha and Surah Al Baqarah. The course also offers subjects such as Duas (invocations). The course will be held every Saturday for one year.
- If the student does 1 lesson per week, then the course will complete in one year.
- Registration Fee – $25.00
- Term Fee – $35.00 (each term consists of 6 months), two terms in total = $70.00
- Books – $75.00
- Registration and Tuition fee is not charged for Quran Teaching and Taking classes.
- The fee is charged to cover expenses relating to the management of staff, students, and Online Courses.
- Both fee amounts are payable once only, they are non-refundable and non-transferable
- The only method to pay the fee is online through the website course page. No other method of fee payment is available.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
- Upon completion of all course requirements and assessments, students will be awarded a Surah Al Baqarah Distance Learning Certificate by Al-Huda Institute of Canada.
Registration for the Individual Distance Learning courses is closed currently.
Please check back in few days.
JazaakAllahu Kharan Katheera for your interest!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email email@example.com
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.