Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
FAHM AL QUR’AN
- Go through the translation and a brief explanation of the entire Qur’an.
- To remove the common misconceptions about the Deen.
- Understand the important commandments given in the Qur’an
- Memorize Morning and Evening/ Qur’ani & Masnoon Dua’s, with correct pronunciation.
- This course comprises of review of the running translation and brief tafseer of the entire Qur’an.
- Course subjects also includes recitation and memorizing of selected Morning and Evening Dua’s, with correct pronunciation.
- All course materials are available both in Urdu as well as in English for students to choose from, according to their preference.
- The standard duration of the course is 30 weeks.
- Minimum requirement is to complete one para/juzz per week; a student may choose to do more.
- Students can request for an extension of duration of the course, if necessary.
- On registration, student will be assigned (connected) to Lesson Tutor, to provide support in learning and listening to the regular lessons.
- This course is taught through the Taleem Al-Qur’an audio lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
- Electronic access to audio lectures is available on Al Huda websites and Apps.
- Each audio lesson includes Tajweed (reciting along with recordings), Explanation (noting all the important points).
- All assignments will be online.
- All tests, assignments, and books are also available both in Urdu and English.
- Evaluation (assignments) upon the completion of each Juz.
- Minimum required criteria to pass is 80%
- Registration Fee – $25.00 and Full Course Fee – $60.00
- Registration and Tuition fee is not charged for Quran Teaching and Taking classes.
- Fee is charged to cover expenses relating to management of staff, students and Online Courses.
- Both fee amounts are payable once only, they are non-refundable and non-transferable
- The only method to pay fee is online through the website course page. No other method of fee payment is available.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a Fahm al-Qur’an Distance Learning Certificate by Al-Huda Institute of Canada.
Registration for the Individual Distance Learning courses is closed currently.
Please check back in few days.
JazaakAllahu Kharan Katheera for your interest!
Interested in 'running' a group class?
Interested in 'taking' the class?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.