Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
Preserving the words of the noble Qur’an in one’s heart can be one of the most rewarding accomplishments for those who value the Qur’an.
About Hifz (Juz 30) Course
This course aims to deliver
- Hifz of Juz 30
- Free of charge !
- Mushaf ( a copy of the Arabic text of the Qur’an)
- Assigned with tutor for listening and support.
- Audios: available URL for the audios of the course as below:
- Al Huda Apps: Qur’an for All | Quran In Hand | Learn Quran
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email email@example.com
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.