- FOOD BANK – Collected 6000lbs of food since August 2010
- RELIEF EFFORTS – Collected over $30,000 in donations
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Conducted 5 successful workshops, helping more than 300 people
- CREATIVE CRAFTS: 15 girls learned knitting skills
- BRIGHT LIGHT – Helped more than 15 children with their school homework
- MENTAL HEALTH WORKSHOP – More than 30 attendees learned about healthy coping methods
- 20 MINUTE MAKE OVER – Participated with Peel Region by cleaning surrounding neighbourhood
See the PDF version of the Serving Humanity Statistics 2010 – 2011 here!