Inheritance in Islam is always a topic of confusion amongst Muslims. It is an extremely important section of Islam that when necessary to know, not many are knowledgeable of it.
Join us on
Friday , October 27th Saturday, October 28th at 6:30pm-9:30pm, at Al Huda Institute, 5671 McAdam Road, Mississauga.
Unfortunately, our speaker’s flight has been delayed, and he won’t be able to make it for this evening. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
The workshop has been delayed until tomorrow, Saturday, October 28th, 2017, @ 6:30 pm.
Here’s what will be covered:
• Understand the importance of distribution of wealth according to the principles of Islam
• Develop a deep understanding of how shares are calculated
• Hands-on practice in solving inheritance problems
• Writing a Will that is fair and just
• Recognize the legal steps for wealth distribution according to Islam while living in Canada.