After consultation with multiple stakeholders, the following decision was made regarding Jumuah at Al Huda Institute Canada:
(1) The Jumuah will be cancelled on Mar 13, 2020. Decision regarding the coming Jumuahs will be made based on the situation then.
(2) Five daily prayers will continue until notified otherwise by the authorities.
(1) At Al Huda, cleanliness has been a primary focus and we would like you to know that our premises are cleaned everyday- this includes the prayer areas as well as the entrance and washrooms.
(2) Please bring your prayer mats as an added precautionary measure.
(3) Perform Wudu at home and come, if possible. Wash your hands thoroughly, or at the very least, use hand sanitizers as an alternative.
(4) All people with medium to high risk (seniors, recent travellers, etc..) are advised to stay at home and pray Dhuhr instead of jum’ah. Please consult a medical expert to assess your risk level.
(5) Minimize physical contact to the greatest extent possible.
(6) Make dua for those affected by the pandemic and other difficulties.