⭐️Alhamdulillah, we will be hosting Taraweeh this Ramadan!⭐️
If you’re interested in attending this year, please read the guidelines below.
Registration is required everyday for all attendees, register using The Masjid App.
Follow registration instructions here if you don’t have the app
*link: app registration section: https://alhuda.themasjidapp.net/
• You’re required to register daily. Registration will open 5 pm everyday. There will be a separate registration link for men and women
• Only 15+ years old are allowed to register
• For Maghrib: please break your fast outside the masjid and then come in for prayer. You cannot stay back for Isha prayer, you will have to leave the masjid and come back for Isha (only those who registered on the app for Tarawih will be allowed)
• The masjid will be opened 15 minutes prior to the Isha time
• If you come late (after Iqamah, 10pm) your registration will not be valid and will be given to the next person in line
• After Salah begins, doors will be closed and will re-open ONLY after Isha is completed. This is to ensure our volunteers are able to offer Salah as well.
Due to current COVID restrictions, we are unable to host Iftars and Qiyam this year.
NOTE: Many have asked about registration for multiple days. Unfortunately, that is not an option we are providing to ensure people have a fair chance of coming in for Taraweeh as well as the fact that people often book and are unable to attend due to other commitments.