5 Before Five
- For Young Women 15 plus
- Days: Saturdays Only | Oct 7th to Nov 4th, 2023
- Timings: 12:15 – 1:15 pm EST.
- Fee: This halaqah is completely Free
You’re welcome to pitch in donation of any amount towards Qur’an Education or the Institute’s operational expenses.
To donate Please Click Here
- Lead by Umarrah Javed Al Hadi
- Venue: On-site Only at Al Huda Institute
- For further queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our efforts to gain a deeper love and appreciation for the Prophet ﷺ, we will be delving into one particular hadith over the span of five weeks.
Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Take advantage of five before five: your youth before your old age, your health before your illness, your riches before your poverty, your free time before your work, and your life before your death.”
Every week we will review a different component of this narration and discuss it in light of the Qur’ān in order to gain practical and useful implementation for our lives.