Al Huda Weekend School 2017 – 2018
Term 2 Registration
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
All material taught is according to the Qur’an and Sunnah. The main goal of the weekend school is to connect children to their Creator by making them responsible, disciplined, caring, respectful and humble servants of Allah. Besides helping children grow spiritually, AHWS students also participate in arts and crafts activities as well as speech competitions. We also have annual fun activities like picnic, sports day and bake sale.
- All Admissions correspondence will be done through e-mail.
- Phone and/or in-person conversations with Al Huda Institute Staff do not constitute as official Admissions information. Only e-mail from AHWS Administration is accepted as official correspondence regarding Admissions.
- Complete the Online Registration form according to your child’s age.
- Pay the fees [Term 2 Tuition fee]
- Check your email for Registration Confirmation email, and Paypal payment confirmation
Kindly note, all fees
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- A non-refundable ‘Registration Fee’ is payable by all Registrants. (If not paid in Term 1 already)
- January’s tuition fee is required to be paid for spot confirmation.
- Non-payment of required fee within specified time frame will put the applicant in the waiting line and spot will be offered to the next applicant
- After observation, AHWS staff has the right to deny admission to any child deem ineligible. Eligibility is decided on three factors:
- Academic Performance
- Class Behaviour
- Class Attendance
2017-2018 Term 2 Weekend School Tuition Schedule:
|Tuition Fee Boys and Girls Age 5-11 (Saturday and Sunday)||Per Term||$185 tuition (Including all course books & materials)|
|Tuition Fee Girls Age 12+ (Saturday only)||Per Term||$100 tuition (Including all course books & materials)|
Please note: Tuition rates are subject to change at any time.
Term 1 is from October – December. (September is free!)
Term 2 is from January – March
Term 3 is from April – June
Girls Age 12+
Please note, the AHWS staff will follow the stated procedures to the best of their ability, however, AHWS reserves the right to make changes in its posted timelines or procedures, should this be deemed necessary in the best interest of students, applicants, or administration.