Beyond the Ritual
Salah in Islam
A 4 Week Course for Brothers 12+
conducted by Br. Shuaib M. in English
Twice a week, Every Monday and Wednesday
July 24th-August 16th, 2017
Flat Fee: $50 – includes registration, tuition, and books.
Early Bird Special! Register early and get your spot before July 20th, to get a special bonus gift on Orientation Day.
For Queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will renew your understanding of the prayer and give you a better appreciation of what the prayer is
Learn the events that occurred in the life of our beloved Prophet SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam before the prayer was given to him
– The prayer as a gift from our Creator
– The Adhkaar before/during/after the salah: meanings and commentary
– The correct method of praying – the conditions (shuroot), pillars (arkaan), essentials (wajibaat), recommended (sunan) acts of salah
– Mistakes in salah – what are mistakes? How to correct mistakes?
– Praying in jama’ah in the Masjid:
(a) Etiquettes and rights of the Masjid
(b) Lining up, correcting the Imam
(c) Types of prayers done in jama’ah: Jumu’ah, Janazah, istisqa