About the Course
This Certificate course that is offered in the English language will take students through a comprehensive study of selected chapters of the Sahih Al Bukhari book, along with classes such as du’as. The course will be held every Friday evenings.
- All Ages welcome
- Must have fluency in the English language.
- Students must also have a personal interest to learn and understand the Hadith.
- Once registered into the course, the student’s acceptance is conditional on passing the first 2 assessments. Passing grade is 80%.
Ways to take the course
- On Campus: This option will allow you to be in a classroom environment, to experience student-teacher interactions, to study alongside other students and to get the opportunity to learn, practice and share in a group setting.
- Online : This option is available to everyone regardless of gender, age and/or location. It will allow you to join the course at its designated time from the comfort of your home. Click here for more information on online courses.