Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
- With Al-Huda’s mission and vision of “Qur’an for All – in every Hand; in every Heart“,
- Distance Learning offers different forms of electronically supported learning and teaching methodologies.
- It essentially involves computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge where the content is delivered ‘Live’ or ‘through recordings’.
Who can benefit from Distance Learning?
- Those individuals who cannot take regular classes on campus to study the Quran courses can now benefit from Distance Learning courses from the comfort of their homes in our neighborhood offered.
- Those who discontinued their on-campus courses due to personal reasons can also complete their course via Distance Learning.
- Anyone irrespective of age, gender, profession, educational background, ethnicity.
- Reading and writing skills in Urdu or English.
- If a student cannot finish the course within 4 years, then re-registration is required.
Distance Learning is offering these following courses:
- Taleem al Qur’an (English & Urdu): This course comprises of word to word translation and detailed tafseer of Qur’an.
- Fahm al Qur’an (English & Urdu): This course comprises of running translation and brief tafseer of the Qur’an.
- Tadabbur al Qur’an wa Amal – is the deep understanding and memorization of Juz’ 30
- Hifz Juz’ 30: this course comprises of memorization of Juz’ 30
- Surah Al Baqarah (English & Urdu) : This course is a comprehensive study of Surah Al Baqarah
- Surah ale Imran (English): This course is a comprehensive study of Surah Al e Imran
These courses can be joined in following categories::
- Home group: two or more students.
- Class set up: in specific premises
- Qur’an for All
- Quran In Hand
- Learn Quran
Please note that Book orders can be placed by emailing or direct phone call.
- Canada: Email – email@example.com | Call – 905-624-2030 Ext 230
- Pakistan and International: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Islamabad)