Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.”
[Surah Younus: 58]
Alhamdulillah, at Al Huda Institute Canada, we are in the process of preparing for your upcoming e-Graduation!
Al Huda Canada and all Supporting Course teams are humbled in recognition of the blessing of Allah azza wa Jalla, to be part of a great vision
‘Qur’an for ALL; In Every hand, In Every heart.’
List of DL English Graduating Courses
Completed within 2020-2022
Tafseer of Selected Surahs
- Surah Al Baqarah (Atlanta)
- Surah Al Baqarah (Ottawa)
- Surah Al Baqarah (Peterborough)
- Surah Al Baqarah (Saskatoon)
- Surah Aali Imran (Edmonton)
- Surah Aali Imran (Scarborough)
- Juz 29 Tabarak (Scarborough)
Timeless Stories Courses
- Timeless Stories – 1 (Cambridge)
- Timeless Stories – 1 (Etobicoke)
- Timeless Stories – 1 (Edmonton)
- Timeless Stories – 2 (Cambridge)
- Timeless Stories – 2 (Etobicoke)
- Fahm Al Qur’an (Saskatoon)
- Sahih al Bukhari – Part 2 (Scarborough)
Graduation and Registration Details
Upon timely completion of the required registration, graduates will start receiving the marks sheet and Diploma/Certificate on Sunday, 12th June 2022 in shaa Allah.
Each student who has completed a course as a registered student with Al Huda Institute Canada is eligible to graduate, provided she (he) has:
- fulfilled all the academic requirements for the course and has qualified to receive the Diploma/Certificate.
- cleared all dues (fee payments) from the duration of the course.
- Academic Office at Al Huda Institute Canada reserves the right to make a final decision about a student’s graduation eligibility.
- Certificates and Diplomas will be issued only for the students who complete the registration form below by Friday, 27th May 2022
- Certificates and Diplomas are being issued Only digitally this year, in a printable PDF format. Graduates may take print out if needed.
STEPS OF REGISTRATION
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Pay the applicable fee online as instructed on the form.
What’s the Purpose of a Graduation ?
Graduation is a Time of Humility & Gratitude: We appreciate and celebrate those who have started the effort of Living the Qur’an!
At Al Huda, Graduation and conferring of certificates/diploma is celebrated as a time of graceful recognition of graduate accomplishments, those who have studied the noble texts of the Qur’an and Hadith and the various sciences as well as valuable texts for tazkiyah and spiritual uplift of the believers.
Our graduates testify to the enrichment of lives and satisfaction of souls attained with the course study, they feel they have been able to redefine and realign their lives in the light of Qur’an, have an improved connection with their Creator as well as the family, the community and the humanity in general.
I'm graduating in multiple courses. What is the registration fee in that case ?
e-Graduate Registration Fee:
This is a very small amount you can intend as a course graduation sadaqah going towards the completion of your documentation and results records.
For each course the documentation fee required per course is $10 only
Why is there a Graduation fee ?
This Graduation fee has been kept especially low keeping in mind the financial constraints of everyone. Most of the expense of producing results and accreditation documents is shouldered by the Institute (it includes many full time paid staff working hundreds of hours on the results). Only a fraction of it gets covered by the e-Graduation fee.
What If I don’t want to register and pay ?
Certificates and Diplomas will be issued only for the students who complete the registration form below by the due date as communicated by respective Course Coordinator.
We highly encourage you to register because this final step formally acknowledges your effort, success and marks the completion of your beautiful journey of knowledge.
I could not complete all the requirements of the course, even though I attended all/most of it, should I still register ?
Yes, you should surely register! We acknowledge and appreciate your hard work too!
As per Graduation policies, students who could not meet the graduating requirements of the course but have been regular, demonstrated full effort and dedication, attempted all assessments and availed retest opportunities will receive a participation certificate. This certificate can be considered a sub-type of graduation certificate.
Read everything above? Submit fill out the form below:
GRADUATE REGISTRATION FORM
Sorry. This form is no longer available.