Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.”
[Surah Younus: 58]
Alhamdulillah, at Al Huda Institute Canada, we are in the process of preparing for your upcoming Graduation!
Al Huda Canada and all Supporting Course teams are humbled in recognition of the blessing of Allah azza wa Jalla, to be part of a great vision
‘Qur’an for ALL; In Every hand, In Every heart.’
List of Graduating Courses
Completed within 2021-2022
QUR’AN Tafseer Courses
- Taleem al Qur’an (English) – TQE10
- Taleem al Qur’an (Urdu) – TQU7
- Tadabbur al Qur’an Juz 30 (English) – TDQE1
- Tadabbur al Qur’an Juz 24 – TDQ7
- Tadabbur al Qur’an Juz 23 – TDQ8
- Tadabbur al Qur’an Juz 30 – TDQU1-WD
- Tazkeer al Qur’an – TZQ1
- Taleem al Tajweed – TTE4 Level 1
- Taleem al Tajweed – TTE4 Level 2
- Taleem al Tajweed – TTE4 Level 3
- Hifdh (Full time / Part time)
- Uloom al Qur’an – UQE1
- Taleem al Hadith – THB7
- The Prophetic Prayer – TPP1
- Living Qur’an – LQ4
- Living Qur’an – LQ5
- DL – Tadabbar al Quran Juz 29th, Urdu, Milton
- DL – Taleem al Quran, Urdu, Mississauga
Graduation and Registration Details
Graduation Date: Upon timely completion of the required registration, graduates will receive the marksheet and Diploma/Certificate during the week from November 5th, 2022 in shaa Allah.
Eligibility Criteria: Each student who has completed a course as a registered student with Al Huda Institute Canada is eligible to graduate, provided she (he) has:
- fulfilled all the academic requirements for the course and has qualified to receive the Diploma/Certificate.
- cleared all dues (fee payments) from the duration of the course.
- Academic Office at Al Huda Institute Canada reserves the right to make a final decision about a student’s graduation eligibility.
- Certificates and Diplomas will be issued only for the students who complete the registration form below by October 15th 2022
- Certificates and Diplomas are being issued Only digitally this year, in a printable PDF format. Graduates may take print out if needed.
STEPS OF REGISTRATION
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Pay the applicable fee online as instructed on the form.
What’s the Purpose of a Graduation ?
Graduation is a Time of Humility & Gratitude: We appreciate and celebrate those who have started the effort of Living the Qur’an!
At Al Huda, Graduation and conferring of certificates/diploma is celebrated as a time of graceful recognition of graduate accomplishments, those who have studied the noble texts of the Qur’an and Hadith and the various sciences as well as valuable texts for tazkiyah and spiritual uplift of the believers.
Our graduates testify to the enrichment of lives and satisfaction of souls attained with the course study, they feel they have been able to redefine and realign their lives in the light of Qur’an, have an improved connection with their Creator as well as the family, the community and the humanity in general.
I'm graduating in multiple courses. What is the registration fee in that case ?
Graduation Registration Fee:
This is a very small amount you can intend as a course graduation sadaqah going towards the completion of your documentation and results records.
- For Graduates attending the event ONSITE, the registration fee is $35/- per certificate (document) received.
- For Graduates attending the event ONLINE, the registration fee is $25/- per certificate (document) received.
- For Graduates are not attending at all, the registration fee is $25/- per certificate (document) received.
- Since many graduates have completed multiple shorter duration courses with us within the past two years, a special discount is being furnished. Anyone who has graduated from 2 or more short courses pay additional $10 per certificate (document) received.
Why is there a Graduation Registration fee ?
This Graduation Registration fee has been kept especially low keeping in mind the financial constraints of everyone. Most of the expense of producing results and accreditation documents is shouldered by the Institute (it includes many full time paid staff working hundreds of hours on the results). Only a fraction of it gets covered by this fee. Also grad scarf for On-site attendees are provided hence the charge is slightly higher.
What If I don’t want to register and pay ?
Certificates and Diplomas will be issued only for the students who complete the registration form below by the due date as communicated by respective Course Coordinator.
We highly encourage you to register because this final step formally acknowledges your effort, success and marks the completion of your beautiful journey of knowledge.
I could not complete all the requirements of the course, even though I attended all/most of it, should I still register ?
Yes, you should surely register! We acknowledge and appreciate your hard work too!
As per Graduation policies, students who could not meet the graduating requirements of the course but have been regular, demonstrated full effort and dedication, attempted all assessments and availed retest opportunities will receive a participation certificate. This certificate can be considered a sub-type of graduation certificate.
I need to bring my children, is there any child care facility onsite ?
Yes, we have the Child Care Program to take care of your little one in sha Allah!
Paid Childcare will be available for the event. Kindly send us an email at email@example.com if you need to bring a child aged between 6 months to 5 years and specify Graduation Event Childcare request
Drop-in Fee will be payable on the day of the event..
Please note: GRADUATE REGISTRATION FORM IS NOW CLOSED!