Hifz al Qur’an (Part-Time 2)
Memorize the beautiful words of Allah
for Sisters (ages 16+ years)
Taught by Teachers who are themselves Haafizah
- Duration: Ongoing
- Weekdays: 2 days*
- *Student get any 2 days between Monday -to- Thursday
- Timings: 9:00 am -to- 1:00 pm
- Fees: $100/- per month
- Required: 2 months fee payment in advance at time of registration
- Registration Fee: $50/- one time for new students
- ∴ Class available onCampus only ∴
- Perfect the recitation of the Holy Qur’an
- Understanding and correct application of Tajweed rules
- Memorization of the complete Holy Qur’an
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the course?
- Have the basic ability to read Qur’anic text.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Students must also have a personal interest to learn and understand the Qur’an.
I do not meet the prerequisites of this course. Do you offer any other courses where I can learn the Qur’an?
What language is the course offered in?
I heard about the course late, can I still join? How will I cover the missed lessons?
Are there any age limits?
My sister/daughter/niece is very brilliant but he doesn't meet the minimum age requirement, can he please apply?
How do I register?
Interview or Assessment: What should I expect?
When does the course begin?
What is the complete duration of the course?
Regular student assessments and one-one teacher-parent meetings are conducted during this duration to achieve the set course targets accordingly.
How can I pay my fees? Cash /Cheque?
For ongoing payments students can setup ‘Pre-Authorised Payments’ [PAP] by asking for the PAP forms at the Fee Window.
*** Tuition fee will be due First Week of each month.
*** Accepted forms of payment via Cash, Debit card or Cheque.
*** Cheque must be payable to: “Al Huda Islamic Centre of Canada”.
Fee Window Hours of operation:
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 am-3:00 pm or Saturday & Sunday 9:45 am-2:00 pm