Miftah is running till end of July, and will go on hold for the month of August.
☆☆ Upcoming Registrations ☆☆
Opening New Registrations for September 2019 onwards!
Qur’an Recitation for Children and Youth
Learn to recite properly and fluently.
Boys 7-17 years | Girls 7-12 years
Weekdays: Monday -to- Thursday
Timings: 6:00 pm -to- 7:30 pm
Fees: $80/- per month
Taught by: Dr. Idrees Zubair and Br. Zawar Qazi
Let’s bring in the sons and daughters of our community and make the next generations fall in love with the Qur’an-the Most Recited Book on the planet!
They will benefit from the program whether starting a journey, from letter recognition to completion of recitation, or any stage in between!
Aiming for a revision, or acceleration.?
Gentle and Compassionate teachers who teach not just ‘to recite’ but to ‘love to recite’, along with the adab of the Qur’an!
A program where parents and teachers can team up to give a head-start on the most important learning experience of our sons or daughters!
- Learn etiquette of reciting the Qur’an
- Letter Recognition and correct pronunciation
- Tajweed Rules and their implementation
- Progress from recognizing and reading letters to reciting the Qur’an with Tajweed
- Learning how to write letters and Qur’anic words
About the Teachers
Dr. Idrees Zubair
Dr. Idrees Zubair is currently the Director of Al Huda International Welfare Foundation. In 1983, he began his career as a lecturer at the International Islamic University, Islamabad in the Department of Usool-ud-Deen. In 1985, Dr. Zubair went to the University of Glasgow, Scotland to pursue a Ph.D in Hadith Sciences with his wife Dr. Farhat Hashmi. He has previously held the position of Associate Professor in the Islamic Research Institute and also served as the Chairman of the Hadith Department at Allama Iqbal Open University.
Dr. Zubair and his wife Dr. Farhat Hashmi established Al Huda in 1994 with the aim of educating Muslims about the meanings of the Qur’an. Over the last two decades, Al Huda has expanded across many countries around the world with students numbering in the thousands.
Dr. Zubair has lectured in different parts of the world and has taught diverse courses in Islamic Sciences.
Br. Zawar Qazi
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the course?
- Fluency in the English language.
- Students must also have a personal interest to learn and understand the Qur’an.
I do not meet the prerequisites of this course. Do you offer any other courses where I can learn the Qur’an?
What language is the course offered in?
Is there Hifz also in this course?
I heard about the course late, can I still join? How will I cover the missed lessons?
Are there any age limits?
My brother/son/nephew is very brilliant but he doesn't meet the minimum age requirement, can he please apply?
How do I register?
When are we supposed to register by?
Interview or Assessment: What should I expect?
- There will be an interview for parents on Wednesday January 9th and Thursday January 10th from 6 pm – 7:30 pm
- Parents need to attend only 1 of the days.
- There won’t be any prior assessments.
What happens if the student enrols after the registration due date has passed? How will I cover the missed lesson?
When does the course begin?
What is the complete duration of the course as well as the days and timings?
What are the class timings?
What is the tuition fee of the course?
- $150/- 2 (group of friends & family)
- $210/- 3 (group of friends & family)
- $280/- 4 (group of friends & family)
How can I pay my fees? Cash /Cheque?
- First month payment online only. Click here.
- February to June – via pre-authorized withdrawal via submission of PAP (Pre-Authorization Payment) form.
- Click on attached file below (PAP-form-for-AlHuda-Institute) to download, print, complete and submit the form at Al Huda Institute.
- Submit PAP form by January 20th 2019.
- Mandatory Pre authorised fee withdrawal form needs to be filled along with a void cheque for monthly fee withdrawal.