Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
This certificate course that is offered in both Urdu and English language will take students through a comprehensive study of the Pinnacle of the Quran, Surah Al Baqarah.
About Surah al Baqarah Course
This course aims to deliver
- a comprehensive understanding of the Deen through the study of Surah Al Baqarah,
- a thorough clarity on Tawhid and other tenets of faith,
- a practical understanding of the pillars of Islam enhancing the essence of worship,
- how to beautify one’s relationship with the Creator as well as the creation,
- an insight into the purpose of one’s life,
- a better handling of the matters of Decree,
- and an inspirational study of the legacy of the Prophets
These courses are taught through the Surah Al Baqarah Course lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English. The course includes:
- Recitation, word-to-word Translation, word analysis and Tafsir of Surah Al Faatihah and Al Baqarah.
- Masnoon Du’as, basic Tajweed rules,
- One year [on the pace of 1 lesson a week]
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week; a student/group may do multiple lessons a week and be able to complete the course sooner.
- Electronic access to audio lectures will be available on Al Huda websites and apps.
- Evaluation (quiz) upon the completion of each lesson.
- Translation test/ assignment upon the completion of each Half Juz or each book.
- Minimum 80% is required to pass.
- A small Fee is charged to cover expenses related to management of Online resources, and staff support – US $15.00 per month.
- Full course Fee – US $180.00. (option of two split payments of US $90.00 each)
- The only method to pay fee is online through the website course page.
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In case of withdrawal from the course at any time, the fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge
- Upon meeting the requirements of the course graduation criteria, students will qualify for: ‘Surah Baqarah Distance Learning Certificate’ by Al-Huda Institute of Canada
- The certificate will be granted at an upcoming Convocation Ceremony after the completion of the course, held every other year.
- Students are informed in advance to register for attending the ceremony and receive their certificate.
- Mushaf ( a copy of the Arabic text of the Qur’an)
- Surah Al Baqarah Set of Books (Five volumes).
- Dua book: Wa iyyaka Nasta’een
These courses are taught through the Surah Al Baqarah Course lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
Audios: available URL for the audios of the course as below:
- Alhudapk.com/ audio/category-1/al-qur-an/translation-and-tafsir/selective-surahs/taimiyyah-zubair.html
- Farhathashmi.com / english-section/selected-surahs/
Al Huda Apps: Qur’an for All | Quran In Hand | Learn Quran
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email email@example.com
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.