Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
This certificate course that is offered in both Urdu and English language will take students through a comprehensive study of the Pinnacle of the Quran, Surah Al Baqarah.
About Fahm al Qur’an Course
This course aims to deliver
- Get a complete and thorough overview of the Qur’an with simple everyday life lessons
- Develop a beginner’s familiarity to the message of each and every Surah,
- Understand the important commandments given in the Qur’an
- Memorize Morning and Evening Du’as, with correct pronunciation.
- The course includes running translation ,and a brief Tafsir of the Qur’an
- Morning and Evening Du’as,
- This course is taught through the Fahm Al-Qur’an lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English
- The duration of the course is eight months, at a pace of once a week lesson
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week; a student may do more lessons..
- Electronic access to audio lectures is available on Al Huda websites and apps.
- Evaluation (assignments) upon the completion of each Juz’.
- All assignments will be online.
- Passing mark for the course is 80%.
- A small Fee is charged to cover expenses related to management of Online resources, and staff support – US $15.00 per month.
- Full course Fee – US $120.00. (option of two split payments of US $60.00 each)
- Fee is charged to cover expenses relating to management of staff, students and Online Courses.
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The only method to pay fee is online through the website course page..
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge
- Upon meeting the requirements of the course graduation criteria, students will qualify for: ‘Fahm al Qur’an Distance Learning Certificate’ by Al-Huda Institute of Canada
- The certificate will be granted at an upcoming Convocation Ceremony after the completion of the course, held every other year. Students are informed in advance to register for attending the ceremony and receive their certificate
- Qur’an with translation by Maulana Mawdoodi
- Dua book: Wa iyyaka Nasta’een
- Qur’an with English translation by Saheeh International
- Dua book: Wa iyyaka Nasta’een
These courses are taught through the Surah Al Baqarah Course lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
- Urdu Audios
- English Audios
- Farhathashmi.com /english-section/tafsir/?giml-id=617
Al Huda Apps: Qur’an for All | Quran In Hand | Learn Quran
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email email@example.com
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.