Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
This certificate course that is offered in both Urdu and English language will take students through a comprehensive study of entire Quran.
About Tadabbur Al Qur’an wa Amal Course
This course aims to deliver
- Develop a deeper understanding of Juz’ 30 by reflecting on each ayah.
- Extract lessons from each ayah so that it can be implemented in our daily lives.
- Memorization of complete Juz’ 30, to recite the varied surahs and improve salaah quality .
- Recite Qur’an with proper tajweed
- These courses are taught through the lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu.
- All tests, assignments, and books are available in Urdu.
- The duration of the course is one year, at a pace of once a week class.
- If a student is unable to complete the course during the year, s(he) may be allowed extra time but after 18 months s(he) will have to rewrite all the tests
- Electronic access to audio lectures is available on Al Huda websites and apps.
- Evaluation (quiz) upon the completion of each lesson..
- Translation test/ assignment upon the completion
- Minimum required criteria to pass is 80%
- A small Fee is charged to cover expenses related to management of Online resources, and staff support – US $15.00 per month.
- Full course Fee – US $180.00. (option of two split payments of US $90.00 each)
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The only method to pay fee is online, through the course page. No other method of fee payment is available.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
- Upon meeting the requirements of the course graduation criteria, students will qualify for: ‘Tadabbur wa ‘Amal Distance Learning Certificate’ by Al-Huda Institute of Canada
- The certificate will be granted at an upcoming Convocation Ceremony after the completion of the course, held every other year. Students are informed in advance to register for attending the ceremony and receive their certificate.
- Mushaf (Qur’an)
- Tadabbur wa ‘Amal Juz 30 book, by Al-Huda Publications
These courses are taught through the Surah Ale Imran lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
Audios: available URL for the audios of the course as below:
Al Huda Apps: Qur’an for All | Quran In Hand | Learn Quran
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.