Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
This certificate course that is offered in both Urdu and English language will take students through a comprehensive study of entire Quran.
About Taleem al Qur’an Course
This course aims to deliver
- Recite the Qur’an with rules of Tajweed
- Understand the Qur’an directly in Arabic by memorizing word to word translation
- Memorization of Morning and Evening Du’as/ Qur’ani & Masnoon Du’as
- Perform Ibadah in its true spirit by strengthening love of Allah (swt)
- Adapt to the teachings of the Qur’ an
- Nurture necessary and effective life skills.
- Strengthen the relationship with your family, friends and co-workers
- Find the motivation to serve humanity
These courses are taught through the Surah Al Baqarah Course lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English. The course includes:
- Tajweed (reciting along with recordings),
- Translation , Word Analysis and
- Morning and Evening Du’as / Qur’ani & Masnoon Du’as.
- There are a total of 313 lessons in the Taleem al Qur’an course with translation and tafseer of TQ 2005/ 2007 by Dr Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and TQ 2010 by Sr Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
- If one lesson is completed daily then full Qur’an can be completed in a year. Insha Allah.
- If one Juz’ is completed in one month then full Qur’an can be completed in two and a half years.
- Full course could be completed in no more than 4 years
- Electronic access to audio lectures is available on Al Huda websites and Apps.
- Students are guided on how to memorize word to word translation of each lesson.
- Students will be assigned a Lesson Incharge to provide live support and guidance to the student.
- The Lesson In Charge will be in contact via phone or internet (for example, Skype, Google chat, Zoom, etc) for 20 – 30 minutes sessions and be there to answer questions related to the lessons that the student may have.
- Upon completion of each half Juz’, a word to word translation test is n conducted and upon completion of every Juz’, a comprehensive assessment is done in the form of an assignment. Same is done for all 30 Juz’
- Passing mark for each Juz and aggregate of the course is 80%
- A small Fee is charged to cover expenses related to management of Online resources, and staff support – US $15.00 per month.
- Full course Fee – US $180.00. (option of two split payments of US $90.00 each)
- Fee is non-refundable and no-transferable.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via PayPal on DL course pages.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
- Upon meeting the requirements of the course graduation criteria, students will qualify for: ‘Taleem al Qur’an Distance Learning Certificate’ by Al-Huda Institute of Canada
- The certificate will be granted at an upcoming Convocation Ceremony after the completion of the course, held every other year. Students are informed in advance to register for attending the ceremony and receive their certificate.
- Mushaf (Qur’an)
- Juzz’with with word to word translation, (English, Urdu) by Al-Huda Publications
- Dua book: Waiyyaka Nasta’een ,Qurani and Masoon Duas
These courses are taught through the Surah Ale Imran lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
Audios: available URL for the audios of the course as below:
Al Huda Apps: Qur’an for All | Quran In Hand | Learn Quran
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email email@example.com
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.