Qur’an For All. In Every Hand; In Every Heart.
TALEEM AL QUR’AN
English and Urdu Certificate Course
This academic course is suitable for students with passion and serious interest to advance in knowledge of the Qur’an.
This is a self-paced course to facilitate an in-depth study of the Qur’an and develop the ability to understand it directly in Arabic. It provides an out-of-the-classroom disciplined individual learning experience with set timelines for completing each Juzz
- Recite the Qur’an with rules of Tajweed
- Understand the Qur’an directly in Arabic by memorizing word to word translation
- Know the Tafsir (explanation) of the Qur’an
- Perform Ibadah in its true spirit by strengthening love of Allah (swt)
- Adapt to the teachings of the Qur’an
- Benefit with knowledge from Hadith and different scholars teachings
- Nurture necessary and effective life skills management
- Strengthen the bonds of relationship with your family, friends and coworkers
- Find the motivation to serve humanity
- The core subjects include Tajweed, word to word Translation, Word Analysis and Tafsir and selected Morning and Evening Dua’s.
- The course is taught through the Taleem Al-Qur’an lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Tamiyyah Zubair in English.
- There are a total of 313 lessons in the Taleem al Qur’an course with translation and tafseer of TQ 2007 by Dr Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and TQ 2010 by Sr Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
- Excluding the weekends, if one lesson is completed daily then full Qur’an can be completed in a year. Inshallah.
- If two lessons are completed in one week then full Qur’an can be completed in four years. Inshallah.
- If one Juz’ is completed in one month then full Qur’an can be completed in two and a half years. Inshallah.
- Students can request for any flexibility of duration for consideration (upon request)
- On registration, student will be assigned (connected) to Lesson Tutor, to provide support in learning and listening to the regular lessons.
- This course is taught through the Taleem Al-Qur’an audio lecture series delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu and Sr. Taimiyyah Zubair in English.
- Electronic access to audio lectures is available on Al Huda websites and Apps.
- Each audio lesson includes Tajweed (reciting along with recordings), Translation and Word Analysis (writing and taking notes), Tafsir (noting all the important points).
- All tests, assignments, and books are also available both in Urdu and English.
- Evaluation (tests & assignments) upon the completion of each half Juz’ and complete Juz’.
- Minimum required criteria to pass is 80%
- For Individual Student: Registration Fee – $25.00 and Course Fee – $60.00 per term (1 term = 10 Juz’)
- Registration and Tuition fee is not charged for Qur’an Teaching and Taking classes.
- Fee is charged to cover expenses relating to management of staff, students and Online Courses.
- Both fee amounts are payable once only, they are non-refundable and no-transferable
- The only method to pay fee is online through the website course page. No other method of fee payment is available.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a Taleem al-Qur’an Distance Learning Certificate by Al-Huda Institute of Canada.
- Mushaf (Qur’an)
- Listen to Misali Talib e Ilm lecture from the website to facilitate your learning.
Specific for Taleem al Qur’an Course:
- Word to word translation, by Al-Huda Publications (blue Juz’ for English), (white Juz’ for Urdu)
- Wa iyyaka nasta’een, Dua book, Al Huda Publications
Please note that Book orders can be placed via email or phone.
- Canada: Email – email@example.com | Call – 905-624-2030 Extn 230
- Pakistan and International: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Islamabad)
Available on these websites:
Quran For All / Quran In Hand / Learn Quran
(Platforms used: iSO, Android)
- Students will be assigned a Lesson Incharge to provide live support and guidance to the student.
- The Lesson Incharge will be in contact via phone or internet (for example, Skype, Google chat, Zoom, etc) for 15 – 20 minutes sessions and be there to answer questions related to the lessons that the student may have.
Registration for the Individual Distance Learning courses is closed currently.
Please check back in few days.
JazaakAllahu Kharan Katheera for your interest!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is expected from me as a student?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from our websites.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur'an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation. Reviewing the translation 7 times can help you in memorization.
- Attempt Quiz at the end of the lesson.
Will certificate of this course be recognized by other Islamic schools to enable me to become a teacher or use the credits of this course anywhere?
At this point we cannot guarantee the certificate will be recognized by other Institutions, however our graduates are well received and in demand in many Islamic schools.
Is there active participation required in the course i.e., do I have to interact with instructors/students?
Yes, each student whether on-site or online will be provided a tutor. Students will do their lessons and attempt their tests. Instructors will listen to students’ Tajweed, ask questions pertaining to their Tafsir lesson, and conduct various different activities related to the course material.
Need more information?
If you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information,
please email email@example.com
Kindly state your name, contact information and city of residence with your email request.