For Sisters 13+ Years
Taught In English
Starting September 8, 2019 – June 2020
10:00 am – 1:30 pm
About the Course
On Campus Only!
Classes are offered on campus only in order to:
- Guarantee experience of barakah and blessings of learning together in a classroom setting.
- Provide the one on one teacher-student interaction that will help enhance the reading skills.
- Give continued motivation by working together with other students who share the same intentions, goals and objectives.
- Sisters age 13 or above.
- Have the basic ability to read Qur’anic text.
- Students must also have a personal interest to learn and understand the Qur’an.
- Continuing students of Tajweed 101 , Tajweed 102 & Tajweed intensive.
- “New students” are welcome – 103 is not just designed for 101 and 102 students alone!
I do not meet the prerequisites of this course. Do you offer any other courses where I can learn the Qur’an?
I want to join this course but I am living outside Canada. What is the procedure to join this course?
Even for any other long-term courses, Al Huda does not facilitate visa/residence arrangements.
Students are responsible to make arrangements for their study visa and other travel legalities. Al Huda does not facilitate visa or accommodation arrangements.
I heard about the course late, can I still join? How will I cover the missed lessons?
Can I join this course just to listen in, as opposed to being a student?
Tuition fee payable on campus (Al Huda Institute – 5671 McAdam Road) at the Fee Window.
Are there any age limits?
- Sisters 13+
What language is the course offered in?
What are the subjects taught in this course?
- Tajweed Rules of the Quran
- Sahih al Bukhari
- Fiqh al Quloob
- Any other Tarbiyah Book (TBD)
Is there Hifz also in this course?
Do I receive a certificate at the end of this course?
How do I register?
The registrations are to be done Online only !!! Per Term Fee: $150.00 No Registration Fee!!
When are we supposed to register by?
What to Expect As a registered student?
- To maintain 80% of in class attendance.
- To attend daily groups to read and receive feedback from the teacher.
- To give monthly assessments (written + oral) of on-going learning.
- To take the final evaluation (written + oral) to move to the next level.
What happens if the student enrolls after the registration due date has passed? How will I cover the missed lesson?
What is the refund policy?
When does the course begin?
Course Starts: Term 1: Sep 8, 2019
Term 2: tentatively. Separate registration required for each level.
STUDENTS’ GENERAL GUIDE
I have a physical condition which prevents me from sitting over an hour, can I still join? Will there be special accommodation for my condition?
Are there any extra hours I'll need to spend studying over the week?
Is there any facility for babies and toddlers?
Please contact us using the information below if you have any questions, suggestions, or issues about the course. If you have any general questions, please read over our FAQ below, and contact us if you still need help.