For Sisters 13+ Years
Taught In English
Starting September 8, 2019 – June 2020
10:00 am – 1:30 pm
About the Course
On Campus Only!
Classes are offered on campus only in order to:
- Guarantee experience of barakah and blessings of learning together in a classroom setting.
- Provide the one on one teacher-student interaction that will help enhance the reading skills.
- Give continued motivation by working together with other students who share the same intentions, goals and objectives.
- Sisters age 13 or above.
- Have the basic ability to read Qur’anic text.
- Students must also have a personal interest to learn and understand the Qur’an.
- Continuing students of Tajweed 101 , Tajweed 102 & Tajweed intensive.
- “New students” are welcome – 103 is not just designed for 101 and 102 students alone!
I do not meet the prerequisites of this course. Do you offer any other courses where I can learn the Qur’an?
Yes, Alhumdulillah. Please click here for details on other Onsite & Online courses offered at Al Huda Institute.
I want to join this course but I am living outside Canada. What is the procedure to join this course?
This is a course designed for local audiences, However, Al Huda Online offers some courses where young boys and young men are also accepted. Please visit www.alhudaus.com
Even for any other long-term courses, Al Huda does not facilitate visa/residence arrangements.
Students are responsible to make arrangements for their study visa and other travel legalities. Al Huda does not facilitate visa or accommodation arrangements.
I heard about the course late, can I still join? How will I cover the missed lessons?
Late admissions acceptance will be upon the discretion of the teacher depending on the duration of lateness and class logistics.
Can I join this course just to listen in, as opposed to being a student?
Yes, If you would like to be a full-time registered listener on site, the fee is 50% of the regular tuition fee but portal access will not be provided.
Tuition fee payable on campus (Al Huda Institute – 5671 McAdam Road) at the Fee Window.
Are there any age limits?
- Sisters 13+
What language is the course offered in?
The course is offered in English language only.
What are the subjects taught in this course?
- Tajweed Rules of the Quran
- Sahih al Bukhari
- Fiqh al Quloob
- Any other Tarbiyah Book (TBD)
Is there Hifz also in this course?
Memorization of surahs in not part of this course currently. However, this option might be made available in future.
Do I receive a certificate at the end of this course?
To be advised later!
How do I register?
The registrations are to be done Online only !!! Per Term Fee: $150.00 No Registration Fee!!
When are we supposed to register by?
Ideally, registration should be completed as early as possible.
What to Expect As a registered student?
As a registered student you will be required:
- To maintain 80% of in class attendance.
- To attend daily groups to read and receive feedback from the teacher.
- To give monthly assessments (written + oral) of on-going learning.
- To take the final evaluation (written + oral) to move to the next level.
What happens if the student enrolls after the registration due date has passed? How will I cover the missed lesson?
You may come and speak to the teacher in person and will be guided.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds can be requested only within the first month of course.
When does the course begin?
Course Starts: Term 1: Sep 8, 2019
Term 2: tentatively. Separate registration required for each level.
STUDENTS’ GENERAL GUIDE
I have a physical condition which prevents me from sitting over an hour, can I still join? Will there be special accommodation for my condition?
This can be discussed with your teacher as per need or send an e-mail: email@example.com to inquire about.
Are there any extra hours I'll need to spend studying over the week?
Yes, this course will have its weekly learning requirements and assessments, hence students must be prepared to dedicate few hours every week to accomplish good results. Homework is assigned in this course as in any other educational program.
Is there any facility for babies and toddlers?
Yes, there is proper on campus facility only available for registered student mothers. Nominal charges apply.
Please contact us using the information below if you have any questions, suggestions, or issues about the course. If you have any general questions, please read over our FAQ below, and contact us if you still need help.