TAJWEED BEGINNER COURSE FOR SISTERS
Tue, Wed & Thur
9:00 a.m – 12:30p.m. (EST)
Sep 14, 2021 – June 30 2022
Fee – $115/- per month
Online / Onsite (TBD)
If you are new to reading Qur’an or only learned it as a child and would like to:
- Learn or perfect the sound of Arabic letters
- Learn to apply the characteristics of each letter
- Build fluency in reciting short verses
- Study the foundational rules of reciting the Qur’an.
- Start from the basics of reading the letters, to word and verses; in an organized curriculum
- Qaida Baghdadiya
- Basic rules of tajweed
- Quran Recitation from Juzz 30
- Word-to-Word translation from Juzz 30
- Hifdh of oft-recited surahs of Juzz 30
For more information about the course click here
Tajweed Beginner Course Registration Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Expand/Collapse for further details below, by clicking on the (+) at end of the grey bar.
Oral Diagnostic Assessment and an interview will be done to determine the placement in the required level.
Anyone with a desire to learn how to read (recite) the Qur’an, irrespective of age, profession, educational background and ethnicity.
You are eligible to apply for the course if you are:
- A female of age 13 or above
- Able to understand instructions in English.
- Fairly Able to recognize the letters of the Arabic Language along with basic symbols used in the Quran.
Course Registration and Timings
- Registration for the course will be open from mid-August till the end of October 2021.
- Course Duration: September – June
- Course Days: Tuesday – Thursday
- Course Timings :9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST.
Medium of instruction
The course is mainly offered in English.
Urdu language speakers are welcome to join, if they have some comprehension of English Language. All those preferring Urdu instruction will be supported with Urdu resources, and Urdu assessment options.
Ways to attend the course
- Classes will be offered on campus (TBD) as well as Online.
Course fee and payment options
The tuition fee of the course is $115 per month.
The fee can be paid through an online link once the admission is granted.
- Class capacity is limited to 25 students per level.
- Students will be followed up via email after registration is submitted.
Have any further questions?
- Please check your Spam / Junk folder in case you do not see your registration confirmation email in your Inbox.
- Contact email for further queries: firstname.lastname@example.org