TADABBUR AL QUR’AN – Juz 30
☆ Translation, Tafsir, Hifdh & Reflection ☆
Let’s get a deeper understanding of the enlightening Surahs in Juz 30
- Word to Word study of Juzz 30
- In-depth study of the meaning of Juzz 30
Join on Weekdays!
- Certificate, Part time Course
- Audience: For Women of all ages
- Duration: May 27th, 2021 – end of March 2022 ان شاء الله
- Weekday: Every Thursday
- Timings: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Fee: $30/month, payable online only
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via recordings of Dr. Farhat Hashmi
Unable to attend the course regularly at the scheduled day and time? Check out the alternative course delivery option below!
We would like to accommodate your needs so that you may avail of this learning opportunity, in shaa Allah. Accordingly, students may choose to attend the course via the Flexible Time Option (FTO).
- The FTO is meant to facilitate the participation of those who are not available during the scheduled class time
- It comprises of the same subjects and learning expectations as the regularly scheduled class
- To register for the FTO, select “FTO student” on the registration form below
- The course coordinator will contact you to arrange the details.
- For more details, check out the FAQs listed here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find out how you can benefit from the FTO
How does the FTO work?
FTO Students will be:
- Given access to class recordings to listen to at their convenience
- Assigned a teaching assistant and group review session(s) every week at a mutually agreed time, to stay on track with the lessons
- Allowed to attend the class live if/when available.
What will I be required to do as an FTO student?
Students registered with the FTO will need to:
- Listen to the class recordings and study the assigned subjects
- Meet all regular study expectations, including participating in group review sessions
- Complete all assigned work weekly to remain on pace with the class
- Attempt and complete assessments on time, as assigned
What type of certificate do students taking the FTO qualify for?
Students who complete the course successfully with this alternative option will receive a certificate reflecting the same.
Is there a different payment for students registered with FTO?
The payments are the same as for the regular course registration.