Limited Class Capacity!
Students will be followed up via email after registration is submitted.
TALEEM AL TAJWEED
In English- Module 2
- Taleem Al Tajweed is your gateway to learn the correct recitation of the Quran! The course features a unique combination of theory and practice; which has proven to be an effective learning tool in the past years.
- Theory classes allow you to understand the logic behind the rules of recitation while One on one recitation slots allow for the focus to remain on the student and the progress to be driven by the student’s ability.
- This course will be offered onsite and relayed online.
What to expect
- Dedicated one on one reading to qualified teachers
- Unique teaching technique in a classroom environment
- Detailed and comprehensive study of rules of recitation, from beginner to advanced
|MODULE 1||MODULE 2||MODULE 3|
|Duration||Sep 2022 – Dec 2022||Jan 2023 – Mar 2023||Apr 2023 – Jun 2023|
|About||Introduction to all basic rules of recitation||Indepth study of tajweed building on theoretical knowledge from Term 1||Advanced analysis and rules of tajweed theory|
|Prerequisites||Recognition of Arabic letters and sounds. Preferred previous tajweed knowledge||Preferred Module 1 or previous tajweed knowledge||Preferred Module 1 and 2 or previous tajweed knowledge|
|Registrations Opening||Open Now! click here to Register||After Module 1 is completed||After Module 2 is completed|
Frequently Asked Questions
Expand/Collapse for each question below, by clicking on the (+) at end of the grey bar
Have any further questions?
- Please check your Spam / Junk folder in case you do not see your registration confirmation email in your Inbox.
- Contact email for further queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the course
Your gateway to learn the correct recitation of the Qur’an!
For the student’s ease; the course is divided into 3 modules; each focusing on gradually advancing theory rules while recitation will advance at the student’s own pace.
- Certificate course: Part time, in English
- Venue: Both Onsite and Online
- Fee*: See details in the FAQs section
You are eligible to apply for the course if you are:
- Ladies only of age 13 or above
- Able to understand instructions in English.
- Completed Module 1 or prior Tajweed Knowledge
Recognition of Arabic Letters along with a Basic Reading Skill of the Quran
Medium of Instruction
- The course is mainly offered in English.
- Urdu language speakers are welcome to join, if they have some comprehension of English Language.
- All those preferring Urdu instruction will be supported with Urdu resources, and Urdu assessment options.
Monthly course fee options as given below:
- 1 month ($40)
- 2 month ($80)
- 3 months ($120)
On confirmation of enrollment, students shall be provided the payment online link to make their payment,
Register Now for MODULE 2