☆ TADABBUR AL QUR’AN – In English ☆
Hifdh, Translation, Reflection & Tafsir
Learn to reflect on the aayaat, the scholarly way!
- Build a stronger connection with the often recited surahs of Juz’ 29 through translation review
- Gain new insights into the aayaat from the works of 16 Mufassireen
- Memorize selected surahs from Juz’ 29, in shaa Allah
Join on Weekdays!
- Advanced part-time course, virtual only, eCertificate
- Audience: For women of all ages
- Duration: May 20th, 2022 – March 2023 ان شاء الله
- Weekday: Every Friday
- Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (EDT/EST)
- Fee: $30/month, payable online only
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Unable to attend the course regularly at the scheduled day and time? Check out the alternative course delivery option below!
- The FTO is meant to facilitate the participation of those who are not available during the scheduled class time
- It comprises of the same subjects and learning expectations as the regularly scheduled class
- To register for the FTO, select “FTO student” on the registration form below
- The course coordinator will contact you to arrange the details
- For more details, check out the FAQs listed here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does the FTO work?
FTO Students will be:
- Given access to class recordings to listen to at their convenience
- Assigned a teaching assistant and group review session(s) every week at a mutually agreed time, to stay on track with the lessons
- Allowed to attend the class live if/when available.
What will I be required to do as an FTO student?
Students registered with the FTO will need to:
- Listen to the class recordings and study the assigned subjects
- Meet all regular study expectations, including participating in group review sessions
- Complete all assigned work weekly to remain on pace with the class
- Attempt and complete assessments on time, as assigned
What type of certificate do students taking the FTO qualify for?
Students who complete the course successfully with this alternative option will receive a certificate reflecting the same.
Is there a different payment for students registered with FTO?
The payments are the same as for the regular course registration.