Taleem al Hadith
(THB7) In Urdu
☆ Learning our Rich Hadith Tradition ☆
Here’s what to expect:
- Explore the beautiful role model of our beloved Messenger ﷺ
- Read the original text of Sahih Al Bukhari
- Derive lessons from Ahadith and connect them with your own lives
- Sahih Bukhari
- Hifdh of Selected Surahs
- Uloom al Hadith
- Husn al Khuluq
Following chapters from Sahih Bukhari will be taught via recording by Ustaza Farhat Hashmi:
- کتاب الوحی
- کتاب العلم
- کتاب الایمان
- کتاب الصلٰوہ
- Certificate Course: Part-time
- Duration: May 2021 to March 2022 ان شاء الله
- Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
- Timings: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm EST
- Audience: For Women (all ages)
- Fee: $ 60/- per month
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Unable to attend the course regularly at the scheduled day and time? Check out the alternative course delivery option below!
We would like to accommodate your needs so that you may avail of this learning opportunity, in shaa Allah. Accordingly, students may choose to attend the course via the Flexible Time Option (FTO).
- The FTO is meant to facilitate the participation of those who are not available during the scheduled class time
- It comprises of the same subjects and learning expectations as the regularly scheduled class
- To register for the FTO, select “FTO student” on the registration form below
- The course coordinator will contact you to arrange the details.
- For more details, check out the FAQs listed here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find out how you can benefit from the FTO
How does the FTO work?
FTO Students will be:
- Given access to class recordings to listen to at their convenience
- Assigned a teaching assistant and group review session(s) every week at a mutually agreed time, to stay on track with the lessons
- Allowed to attend the class live if/when available.
What will I be required to do as an FTO student?
Students registered with the FTO will need to:
- Listen to the class recordings and study the assigned subjects
- Meet all regular study expectations, including participating in group review sessions
- Complete all assigned work weekly to remain on pace with the class
- Attempt and complete assessments on time, as assigned
What type of certificate do students taking the FTO qualify for?
Students who complete the course successfully with this alternative option will receive a certificate reflecting the same.
Is there a different payment for students registered with FTO?
The payments are the same as for the regular course registration.
Pls submit your Registration below.