On-site classes will be held online until further notice
If you have further queries, email: email@example.com
Starting Monday, Jan 18, 2021!
- Diploma course, in English
- Audience: Sisters ages 15+ years
- Duration: Jan 2021 to June 2022 ان شاء الله
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 9:00 am to 3:15 pm EST.
- Venue*: Onsite and Online *(During pandemic classes are only online)
- Fee*: $150/m (*more details in Fee Payments section below)
Learn Qur’an, the word of God, in its Arabic text, to enhance your mental, spiritual and emotional well-being and better serve humanity!
About this Course
- Understand the Qur’an directly in Arabic
- Appreciate the beauty of Qur’anic Arabic through an in-depth study of its words
- Learn the Tafseer (explanation) of the Qur’an
- Improve Qur’anic recitation through application of Tajweed rules
- Extract Lessons from the lives of the Prophet (S.A.W) and his companions
- Gain a deeper understanding of 5 pillars of Islam
- Perform Ibadah in its true spirit with love
- Develop the art of constructive reflection
- Nurture the necessary life skills for effective time, anger and stress management
- Find the motivation to serve humanity
- Al-Qur’an – Recitation and Tajweed
- Al-Qur’an – Translation and Tafsir [Exegesis of the Qur’an]
- Qur’anic Grammar
- Al-Hadith al-Nabawi [Prophetic Traditions]
- Al-Seerah al-Nabawiyyah [Biography of the Prophet]
- Heroes of Islam
- Fiqh of Taharah
- Fiqh of Saum
- Fiqh of Salaah
- Fiqh of Zakah
- Fiqh of Hajj
- Uloom al-Qur’an [Qur’anic Sciences]
- Fiqh of Life and Death
- ‘Aqeedah [Islamic Theology]
- Aadaab and Akhlaaq [Islamic Ethics and Development of Character]
- Life Management Skills
- Introduction to Religions
- Women aged 15 and above; must have fluency in the English language and Arabic recitation
- Students must also have a personal interest to learn and understand the Qur’an.
- Once registered into the course, a student’s acceptance is conditional on passing the first three translation and tafsir tests. The passing grade is 80%..
Our instructors are all advanced students of Dr. Farhat Hashmi. Through extended study, instructors have developed a sense of understanding and appreciation for the Words of Allah and as such have taken on the responsibility of passing that knowledge on. They have dedicated numerous hours of obtaining knowledge and have now made it their life goal to impart this knowledge. Approachable and friendly, our teachers yearn for the success of their students. Their enthusiasm and patience are key driving elements that enable students to fully immerse in the Words of Allah..
Ways to take this course
- On Campus *** Due to COVID situation, all classes will be conducted virtually. Once the situation improves we’ll resume classes on campus!
You will experience the classroom setting, teacher-student interactions and work together with other students who share the same intentions, goals and objectives as you do.
You will also have the opportunity to be able to share ideas and learn in a group setting.
This option is accessible to everyone, whether you are male or female, living near or far.
Taking the course online allows you to attend class at its designated time alongside other online peers from the comfort of your home.
PLEASE NOTE: For students from abroad who would like to study at Al Huda Institute on Campus
- This applies only when the COVID situation is cleared
- Students from any part of the world are welcome to join us on campus or online.
- Students are responsible to make arrangements for their study visa and other travel legalities.
- Al Huda does not facilitate visa or accommodation arrangements.
We are pleased to advise a significantly reduced Term 1 Fee for TQE-10, considering the CoVID challenges.
* January – June 2021, monthly Tuition Fee – $150/m
* Standard Fee Payment Mode: Pre-Authorized withdrawal
- Students will be advised how to pay the first month Fee upon confirmation of admission by the Course Coordinator.
- To keep the process efficient for all, students will be guided on how to set up pre-authorized monthly fee payment upon confirmation of admission.
- Fee amount may be revisited and changed effective July 2021
Student must successfully complete all the required subjects’ tests and assignments with a passing grade in order to obtain a diploma.
Students can only graduate if all their course duration fee and other dues are paid.
Students must pay graduation fee as specified for their year of convocation.