For Sisters only (ages 12+)
Taught In both English & Urdu
By: Sr. Ambreen Tajammul
Starting September 10, 2019 -to- June 2020
3 days in a week only!
9:00 am – 1:15 pm
Tuition fee: $135.00 per month
No Registration fee!
Payable first week of each month
Accepted forms of payment via Cash, Debit card or Cheque.
Basics to Advanced Level featuring:
◊ Learn the basic etiquettes of reciting the Qur’an ◊
◊ Understand the origin & characteristics of the Arabic letters ◊
◊ Gain knowledge of common mistakes in pronunciation of the letters in the Qur’an ◊
◊ Learn the foundational rules of sciences of Tajweed ◊
◊ In depth knowledge of rules of Waqf and Ibtida ◊
◊ Daily Practice with descriptive feedback to attain mastery in recitation, in sha Allah! ◊
About the Course
On Campus Only!
Classes are offered on campus only in order to:
- Guarantee experience of barakah and blessings of learning together in a classroom setting.
- Provide the one on one teacher-student interaction that will help enhance the reading skills.
- Give continued motivation by working together with other students who share the same intentions, goals and objectives.
- A female of age 12 or above.
- Able to understand instructions in English.
- Have learned some basic tajweed rules before.
- Able to read Quran with some fluency and accuracy.
Detailed outline of the Course
- The course is divided into 3 levels- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Each level is a term of approximately 4 months.
- Pre-assessment (written and oral) will be done to determine the required level.
- The content of each level is mainly based on the 3 books of “Tajweed Rules of the Qur’an” by Kareema Carol Czerepinski.