SERVING HUMANITY & KHALIL CENTER PRESENT…
A Mental Health Workshop
Adapting to Changing times
A research & counselling based approach to managing stress during COVID
March 2020 marked the beginning of a global lockdown due to the pandemic.
As a result, we’re left with limited human interaction, a change that can be extremely difficult to cope with.
Have you been negatively impacted by the lockdown and have struggled to cope?
Watch our workshop as our speakers share tips and suggestions on How to manage stress during COVID.
QUR’AN & SHIFAA
Dr. Uzma Sabeeh
MD, Qur’an Teacher
COPING WITH STRESS
Sr. Kashmala Qasim
PhD candidate in Psychology
STRENGTH IN A CRISIS
Sr. Asma Maryam Ali
Through this free workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Increase your awareness of mental health and its challenges
- Obtain knowledge of coping strategies that can help you manage stress
- Learn about Qur’an and its power to heal by the mercy of Allah (SWT)
- Connect to resources that are available in the community
* Please note that the workshop was hosted live on Mar 6th, 2021 at 4pm. Refer below for the recording for this workshop or you can watch it on our YouTube channel.