SERVING HUMANITY, A DIVISION OF AL HUDA INSTITUTE, PRESENTS…
A FREE PHYSICAL HEALTH WORKSHOP
HEALTH & FITNESS IN RAMADAN
How to Prep Your Bodies for Fasting!
Do you feel that you’re unable to balance a healthy lifestyle in Ramadan?
Does your time gets consumed in cooking rather than worship?
Generally, do you struggle with maintaining energy throughout Ramadan?
Watch our online Physical Health Workshop to learn tips and suggestions on How to Prep Your Bodies for Fasting so that you can make the most of this blessed month!
THE GREAT OUTDOORS:
Impacts on Mental & Physical Health
EATING FOR HEALTH:
Benefiting Physically, Mentally & Spiritually
Sr. Kate Hepburn
HOW TO STAY FIT:
Energizing your body in Ramadan
Coach Amina Khan
PhD Candidate, Health Psychology
Through this free workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Increase your awareness regarding importance of physical health and its impact on mental health
- Gain knowledge of food at the time of Prophet (ﷺ) and its health benefits
- Learn how to stay active and healthy in Ramadan
- Connect to resources that can help you simplify your life and become healthier
* Please note that the workshop was hosted live on Mar 30th, 2021 at 6pm EDT. Refer below for the recording for this workshop or you can watch it on our YouTube channel.