SERVING HUMANITY, A DIVISION OF AL HUDA INSTITUTE, PRESENTS…
A FREE on-site and online WORKSHOP
Fasting with Diabetes (& other chronic Diseases)
Do you struggle with fasting in Ramadan due to ongoing health issues?
Learn more about maintaining your health, managing fasting with diseases during Ramadan, and clarify common misconceptions!
Watch our Healthy Ramadan Workshop and learn about Fasting with Diabetes (& other Chronic Diseases) during Ramadan so that you can make the most of this blessed month.
Dr. Saima Khalid
Dr. Naureen Shaikh
Sr. Shaistha Zahiruddin
Have the answers to the following questions:
- Is it safe to fast in Ramadan with diabetes or other diseases?
- Does diabetic medication need to be reduced or stopped?
- Do I need to change our insulin doses?
- What to eat for Suhoor and Iftar so that my sugars are controlled?
- How often blood sugar needs to be checked?
Here’s an opportunity to have common misconception about health diseases in Ramadan clarified!